Monday, December 27, 2010

Would you read an e-book on "How to Buy Real Estate?"

At a family holiday dinner, a writing sample of mine from long ago was passed around as it detailed my family's history and lineage, sparking a number of interesting conversations.

After everyone had been able to get their two cents in about their holiday dinners, my aunt suggested I begin writing as everyone appreciated my writing style. Since the two things I know the most about are real estate and football, and there are already a lot of well established writers about football, I thought it might be interesting to give this a try.

Would you, specifically as someone who already goes online to find out information about buying a home, want to purchase such a book? How long should it be? What would you want covered? What might you pay (if anything) for such a book? How important would interactivity with the author be (i.e. the ability to ask for clarification or elaboration in real time)? Would you see the benefit of this as opposed to the various blog sites available?

All thoughts and criticism are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment